Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griffins are attacking!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Griffins are attacking! Empty
PostSubject: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:58 am

A boiling plain of lava hissed over the edge of the wall protecting the village in which the dragons and their riders roamed. The griffins burst over the edge and landed with heavy feet onto the soil, turning it ablaze.

Your mission? Fight off all the griffins.
People needed? Minumum three maximum ten people to RP the griffins and maximum two dragons.

Make sure to keep to the site rules, and good luck!

Form for joining this mission:

Code:
Dragon name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

If you wish to RP a griffin still fill in the form, but the griffin won't be your character forever, sorry. :3

Dragons: 2/2
Griffins: 1/10

Last edited by Ziggy05 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

Female Taurus Posts : 101
Pieces of Eight : 467

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:02 am

Dragon name:Tide
Strengths:He can control water
Weaknesses:His size.More areas where the griffins can attack him
Personality:He is calm
Appearance:Tide is a dark blue in colour, his skin? Rather physcodelic. It appears to slowly move from his natural colour to dark blue to grey in elegant, graduated swirls.
Other: Rider is Soran Le Maux

Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

Female Posts : 64
Pieces of Eight : 132

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

Dragon name: Ice
Strengths: Ice can freeze the enemies with his cold breath, and could attack groups of them because of his size.
Weaknesses: Ice is very big and enemies can spot him very easily, he's also very loud. sometimes he doesn't do very well in groups, ether.
Personality: Ice is a bit of a loner, but he does NOT like seeing his home under attack. He will work together to save his territory. Other than that he's a bit of a loser. He has a very loud voice which might be helpful.
Appearance: Ice is a very large dragon, whose scales are like ice and has elephant like feet.
Other: Rider is Mamius Lou....:3

Last edited by Dreaming on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 am

Dreaming, this is a good form but I don't think you really got what I meant when I said weaknesses and strengths. :] Weaknesses are what your character is bad at like his size perhaps or he can't breath fire or maybe he's bad at swimming are all examples. And then strengths are things your character is good at, like strength maybe or agility, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 am

Ziggy05 wrote:
Dreaming, this is a good form but I don't think you really got what I meant when I said weaknesses and strengths. :] Weaknesses are what your character is bad at like his size perhaps or he can't breath fire or maybe he's bad at swimming are all examples. And then strengths are things your character is good at, like strength maybe or agility, etc.

Meep. Dx Very sorry. I'll fix it right away. <3
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 am

Dont worry, just correcting it for you. X3
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 am

Fill out the dragon form just the same but say your a griffin not a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

Griffins name: Granga
Strengths: He is very strong, and doesn't give up easily
Weaknesses: He's very slow, and can't run away quickly
Personality: He's rude and pushy. He doesn't always like admitting defeat, but he knows sometimes he has too. He likes being the leader so he can make sure his side wins, but he'll be the follower.
Appearance: He's brown, and his claws are rather sharp. His head has many feathers.
Other: He's a griffin

I think I did everything right. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffins are attacking!   Griffins are attacking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffins are attacking!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconia: World of Dragons :: Roleplay :: Quests-
Jump to: