Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Quest FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Quest FAQ   Quest FAQ Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:01 am

Do I have to accept all the people who sign up for my quest?

No. It's your quest. You can accept who you want. You may also modify your quest in anyway, just as long as you keep to the site rules. If people are found to be fighting over things like this on your thread they will recieve warnings and your thread may be permanently locked if it all gets too bad. (Or we find out you were the cause...)

Hey, I can be another animal in this quest! Is it mine to keep if I fill in the form to be one?

Sorry, but no. You MAY add other animals to your quests if you wish, but the players who sign up to be that animal will own that animal ONLY in your quest. They will not be moved to the archives, they will not be yours to roleplay in other areas.

If you have any other questions your confused about, post them in this thread and Ill try to answer them! :3
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net

Quest FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconia: World of Dragons :: Roleplay :: Quests-
Jump to: