Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime RolePlays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

Female Taurus Posts : 101
Pieces of Eight : 467

Anime RolePlays Empty
PostSubject: Anime RolePlays   Anime RolePlays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Anime RPs. Such as Naruto etc.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Anime RolePlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime RolePlays   Anime RolePlays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Please refrain from creating topics that act as sub boards. If you have an idea for a sub board, please post it in the ideas section. I would appreciate it if you actually told me your ideas banshee, I'm getting quite sick of chasing after you for these reasons. Just because you are a moderator does not mean you can just add your own staff-can-do-this-stuff-only ideas (such as adding new sub boards and banning people) without bringing them up with higher authorities. This is your last warning. One more of these leaps of authority and I will remove your staff priviledge. I suggest that you read the staff rules in the FAQ centre if you wish to avoid this.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net

Anime RolePlays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconia: World of Dragons :: Roleplay :: Other creatures RP-
Jump to: