Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunted in the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

Female Aquarius Posts : 16
Pieces of Eight : 206

Hunted in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I was hunting in the forest. Doe, hares, rats, whatever a fox would eat. My house was built in the forest, or what I called a lair. Spring was approaching and my life was wonderful with no worries, grudges or regrets.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Meanwhile, overhead a silent shadow fell over the fox shapeshifter and a cry of terror rang out through the forest when the owl shapeshifter spotted the canine shifter and started to fly quicker, hoping that the fox had not caught his scent.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 pm

I prick my ears up. A powerful scent blew. My nose pointed upwards. I saw a sprinting shadow. It was flying above me, and I had hope to catch it. My hind legs took off at roaring speed. I dodged pines, sticks, thorny bushes and was about one sprint away from the bird figure. Then it happened. My time of being a shapeshifter had worn off. My golden hair and crystal eyes flashed as I sat in the grass and leaned my head downwards. My hope was lost. I would have to hunt again in the morning. But that was so far from now. I was starving.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

The owl let out a terrified squawk and swerved away from the swerved away from the fox's razor blade sharp claws. "Leave me alone!" She squakwed but it was in the bird language, and she doubted that the fox would understand.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm

My face had a puzzled look. I thought I had heard the dark shadow of a bird's figure (which I now thought was an owl) had spoke words straight from it's beak. It was clearly the wind. I could not understand animals unless I was in my animal form or they were shapeshifters too. I quickly got up, wiping the dirt and grass from my arms and legs and slumpily walked home. I was going to forrage through my fridge for at least a bit of meat.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:58 pm

The owl called lynda continued to fly on until it met a nice tall treee
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 pm

When I reached the door of my house, I quickly turned around. I picked up that same owl scent, even as a human. I raced towards it. My adrenaline was rushing, my heart was skipping a beat. I transformed into a fox. I climbed the tallest tree and caught the owl in my sharp claws, not slitting a drop of blood or damaging it in any way possible. I stared at it. "Who are you?" I asked it, trying not to make a fool of myself if it was not a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 pm

The owl let out a squawk of alarm flapping her wings frantically. "hey let go of me" she cried in pure English without thinking
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

I gasped. I slowly backed down the tree, as it was not far from the ground. I stared into it's eyes. I saw a human reflection in them. "Turn into your human form." I surprisingly gaped. I gently set her down on some patches of grass that was moist from the dew earlier this morning. I would not take my eyes off her. As my adrenaline slowed, I was automatically a human again. My blonde and brown streaks in my hair glistened in the sun. My lime green eyes sparkled, having an animal reflection in them. My hair covered my small fox ears poking through my hair. I always had to wear long pants because of my slick tail.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 pm

"and why should I do that" the owls said fluffing her feathers up
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 pm

"I know what you are. Your just like me. A shapeshifter, aren't you?" I said, without threatening to hurt her if she does not. My eyes showed how desperate I was to have met another shapeshifter. I thought I was the last of my kind.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm

The owl seemed hesitant before finally sighing and nodding her head. At will she turned into a young woman with bright red hair emerald green eyes hinted with blue wearing a n elegant red dress and high heels. Long wings protruded out of her back.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

I gasped. I pulled up my jeans and revealed my tail. I flattened out my hair, also revealing my ears. Suddenly a gunshot noise covered the forest. I pulled her hand down behind a boy and hid, ducking there.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Lynda pushed her away . She was not comfortable around fox shifters and she certainly didn't want to get to know one. From what she had heard they were sly strange creatures with surprising cunning. She easily took to the air with one fla of her unnatural wings.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 pm

"STOP!" I screamed. "We are the only two left of our kind, hunters are coming!" My eyes filled with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:24 pm

"if you think that then your a fool," lynda proclaimed. "I know many more shapeshifters."
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 pm

"Fine, go then, you'll be alone." Saying that, I sprinted off into the distance as a fox. Black, orange and white fur turned into a shadow as I zoomed past shrubs, trees, bushes and what not. Suddenly, another gunshot noise was heard. I jumped and was stopped in my tracks. I was lured into a cage. Suddenly, it all faded into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Lynda rolled her eyes. "now look whats happened to you. I'll have to get you out I guess."
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm

"Zzzz...." I was stuffed onto a truck. And driven away.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Lunda followed silently in her bird form a mere shadow among the trees. She was never dotted and she easily managed to swoop down into the truck where the fox shifter lay tranquilizer and with expertise in her talons she picked the lock in record time turned back into a human and carried her away to safety.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 pm

My eyes did not open. Flowers, grass and sticks lay around me. My fox fur was blown in the wind. My eyes still did not open.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Lynda now in human form laid tiffany down on a bed of hay in her giant yree home that seared with bird shifters of all kinds all in their bird form for the time being - lyndas family.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

My eyes carefully opened. I faintly saw other creatures (which they looked like in my vision, shadows) surrounding me. "AAAAAAAAAH" I screamed. All the owls paniced.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 pm

"calm down," one said. "blimey mate," another told him. Lynda just smirked-after all his reaction had been very funny and very satisfying after he had said that there were no other shaeshifters and that she would be alone.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 am

"Y-you're all shapeshifters!" I gasped. I still had a quite depressed expression on my drooped face. I knew that I was still the last fox shapeshifter of my kind.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Lynda, smirking and standing over her looked gleefully down at her shocked face. "I told you that there were other shapeshifters, you dope." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
smukkkas
Hatchling

Pieces of Eight : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 am

Deleted for spam and advertising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in the Forest   Hunted in the Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted in the Forest
Page 1 of 1