Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awoken from my Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

Female Aquarius Posts : 16
Pieces of Eight : 206

Awoken from my Den Empty
PostSubject: Awoken from my Den   Awoken from my Den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I was awoken from my den by a loud crashing noise. My timber coat stood on it's ends. My lime eyes glimmered with fright. I could tell something was going on. This deffinetly was NOT a good morning. Wareily, I peek my head to the side of my den. All I saw was the regular slough creek forests. Until trees came colliding down. I saw a large piece of machinery. Being scared, I hid inside my den. After a while, as I realised it was coming closer, I also realised I was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Awoken from my Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awoken from my Den   Awoken from my Den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Anstasia, a young blood red and snow white fox with gleaming blue eyes and a slim build rushed through the woods, being pursued by a massive human vechile, long prongs protuding from the bottom of it. The large black round paws thundered across the plains, knocking over huge stones and causing the tall trees to come crashing down as if they had been struck by a lightning bolt. "Help!" She cried as the bulldozer gained on her. "Help me, please!" Unlike the nearby wolves, her kind had already been eliminated from the forest. She had been the first to hear it, and was there for the last one left.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
Ashlyn96
Dragonling
Ashlyn96

Female Aquarius Posts : 16
Pieces of Eight : 206

Awoken from my Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awoken from my Den   Awoken from my Den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm

"Please, help me!" Suddenly, I noticed a flicker between the trees. A black wolf, blue eyes and the same large piece of machinery chasing after her. I began to use my logic. The machinery was now after her! Surely there was only one. I remembered what I had learned in alpha school and leaped from inside my den onto the other wolf's back and we tumbled down the hill. My fur grew dirtier and dewy. Once I landed, I laid stiff on the ground. Looking up at the other black wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Awoken from my Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awoken from my Den   Awoken from my Den Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm

The fox shot a desperate glance the wolf's way. Her eyes pleaded for help as she charged across the devastated forest. She could feel the heat of the scorching hot metal on her tail already and let out a gasp of pain as scolding coals fell on her. It felt as if she was on fire. She was surprised when she saw that she was in fact not.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Awoken from my Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awoken from my Den   Awoken from my Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awoken from my Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconia: World of Dragons :: Roleplay :: Other creatures RP :: Wolves and other canines-
Jump to: