Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Important Note Regarding PMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

An Important Note Regarding PMS Empty
PostSubject: An Important Note Regarding PMS   An Important Note Regarding PMS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 am

Here are the don'ts for Pming people:

DON'T

*Send people emails or PMS asking for them to view your threads. It is a form of advertising. Even if their your friend. On top of this, do NOT send ME PMS requesting that I get back to a thread I am usually active on or join your thread. Not only is it breaking the rules, I do NOT have the time. I have admin duties, have to handle rulebreaks and you Pming me with advertisments or nagging just adds to my work load. My PMS are open solitarily for questions and matters concering the site. You are NOT allowed to abuse this privilege, OR anyone elses priviledges.

Now, you think that just because I'm your friend I'll let you get away with advertising via your PM's? Your wrong. I don't mean to sound cold, but I am friendly and buisness like, and won't snap at you sure, but that does NOT particularly mean that just because I'm your friend I'm going to let you get away with breaking the rules. This applies to everyone on the site. Overall, just DON'T do it. All you will accomplish is getting into trouble. It is annoying, spammy and against the site rules. (Oh and this doesn't mean I'm not your friend don't worry. Razz I love you all on this site even if I'm not your friend.)

*Try to break the rules in a PM. Like anywhere else on this site, sexual, offensive or overly violent conversations and imgs, whether there for out of character chat or in character chat, they are NEVER, EVER allowed. You know, you may think that because no-one else can see what your doing its okay, but no. Who ever is on the other end of your chat, they have the right to report it, if they feel even the tiniest bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net

An Important Note Regarding PMS
Page 1 of 1