Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a note guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Just a note guys Empty
PostSubject: Just a note guys   Just a note guys Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 am

Recently, I've had to tell people off. I just want to say, I don't like having to punish you guys, but I am staff, A.K.A HEAD OF THE SITE and so I've got to be tough when it comes to rule breaks. I am NOT talking to anybody in particular, by the way. This doesn't mean i don't like to goof around and be playful, nor does it mean that I hate you guys. (Despite the part i one of the rule threads were it says I can be friendly but I'm not your friend. When I said that I meant your more... Internet buddies.) I'm (believe it or not) a child also, but this is a site we're talking about, and I can't good around all the time, given my rank. I mean, say it came to it that a thread full of people were fighting, I would HAVE to warn them. This might cost me a friendship, so I'm off worse then the person being punished. If I don't intervene though, it just gets worse. Right? Also, don't try and be uber careful when your in a thread with a mod or an admin. We're people as well and we don't just go *Le gasp!!* You did the smallest bit of powerplaying just then! I'm going to give you an hundred times warning for your crimes!! Thinking that of us doesn't make us feel any better. (I know what your thinking. Now it's US? wasn't it YOU before? Yes it was. I'm stupid. XD) On that note I'll end... This... note. Byeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net

Just a note guys
Page 1 of 1